Looking for support

Options
Hi there! My name is Amy and I'm 21 years old. I'm a college student and I'm ready to be healthy. I'm looking to lose 200 pounds. This is my first day on the site and I need some new friends for support. Whether you are just getting started like me or if you are on your way to your goal, I would love to support you on your journey and learn from your as well.

Replies

• Congrats on your NEW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE JOURNEY!!! Give yourself a BIG pat on your back!!! I am a Family Nurse Practitioner and I help people to lose weight, but I myself am doing the Lifestyle changes as well. We can support each other. Best Wishes. If you put your Mind to it, you can do anything!!!
  • Oh my name is Carrie, I am 42 years old and have a 10 yr old daughter. My fb name is Carrie Mauldin Beaird if you want to be fb friends too. I am very encouraging on fb!!! Have a wonderful evening!
  • aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carrie :)
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey. You have come to the right place! Everyone is awesome on here and really motivating!! Im adding you!!
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amy. There are a lot of support from people of all ages on here. Good luck on your journey.
  • aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • domika03
    domika03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My screen name is Domika03 but my name is Fran. I'm 47 (damn, I'm old), and had LB surgery on Aug 17th. It's been quite an interesting journey thus far. Lots of good support here, and on lapbandtalk.com.

Please add me as a friend.
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    Welcome!! I would bet that most people are on here for a safe and healthy journey to better living. I have been on here for a few weeks and love it. The wonderful sharing and kindness from others is great. You have a question, they are quick to help you out, even if it is just motivation that you need!!

Good luck on your quest!
  • kedasejo
    Options
    I also just started today. I need to lose around 65 pounds. I wish you all the luck. God Bless, Dale
    A
  • mnmarie
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just hopped back on the wagon a couple weeks ago. I have about 70 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • patt1939
    Options
    My name is Patt I need to lose 25 lb so my old jeans and other things will fit also