Wanted: Vampire and Zombie lovers

Options
2»

Replies

• drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Love vamps and zombs here (and the Slayers of them.) Any like minded folks feel free to add me.
  • fierceangel1982
    Options
    I love vampires, my husband loves zombies, and we met while working at Starbucks :) I have some coworkers doing a local run for your life. I don't think my knee is up for the challenge yet, but I'd love to participate in one of those events in the future.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hey, friends!! I've been using MFP for a few months now, but as friends give up on their weight loss goals, I'm left without a lot of support. I'm training for a zombie 5K run coming up in December, and I need the support of MFP friends, especially fun loving, enthusiastic people like myself. Don't get me wrong...I get frustrated and down on myself sometimes, but am generally supportive and caring. If you are looking for a supportive friend who loves zombies, vampires, and caffeine...I am waiting! :happy:

I've done a zombie pub crawl, but the 5k sounds fun too :)

Not sure what a zombie pub crawl is, but if it starts out with happy hour I'm all for that!!
  • vbrent07
    Options
    I'm into anything that is horror or sci/fi, especially vampires so count me in! I'm also extremely addicted to caffeine too! I wish we had something like a Zombie Run here, that sounds fun!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    How about two outta three? I love zombies (can i assume youre a Walking Dead fan?) and vampires but can only have alittle caffeine-i'm way sensitive to it. Im supportive as well, feel free to add me :)