Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Isagenix vs Body for Life

I just recently started Isagenix... I did body for life a few years back and had some success, but difficulty maintaining... Fitness has never been my problem... Very active... But food, well that's another story... I am on my first true week of isagenix... And so far so good... I have had protein shakes for breakfast before...so not sure what difference I will see... Would love to hear if anybody has had success with MFP and isagenix?

Replies

• I am new to MFP, but love MFP and Isagenix. I have been doing Isagenix on and off since 2009 and have always loved their products! I actually think I am going to start actively doing it as a business. I have also gone back to school to be a nutritionist because I enjoy working with people and helping them with their weight loss goals!

So glad you have decided to join the Isagenix family and I look forward to meeting more people on the program too!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    I started on Body for Life, and it kicked me into a new lifestyle. But that was a while ago. Now I just count calories and follow basically an IIFYM approach. There is no pressing need to follow an "eating program" per se. Just count calories and make it work.