Before/After + During (Insanity, CLX, Tapout XT)

Options
ems1583
ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
I would just like to share my Tapout XT Progress, I'm currently on Day 63 and I still have 3 more weeks. I am doing ChaLean Extreme but just 3x/week (just the circuits). This is my second post, before I posted my Insanity Before/After and my story is in there also, here's the link if you want to check it out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/640716-insanity-progress-before-after

2011 - A year of weight gain!

JANUARY 2012 - my turning point, weighed in at doctor's office - 158 lbs!

01//25/12 - Started Turbofire 2-3x/week (just random workout, not that serious yet, my mentality that time "I ain't gonna workout 6x/week for 3 months)

03/22/12 - Joined MFP with SW 153 lbs

4/16/12 - 6/17/12 - INSANITY (lost 8.4 lbs)

6/18/12 - 7/8/12 - INSANITY - ChaLean Extreme Hybrid (lost 4.6 lbs)

7/9/12 - Present - TAPOUT XT with ChaLean Extreme (3x/week)

*It has been my goal to burn 1,000+ cal every Saturday, during my rest day from work - mixture of Insanity, TurboFire, Treadmill, CLX, Tapout

Here you go...

At my heaviest - Last week of Dec 2011 before my wake up call

meheaviest.jpg

2011 Weight Gain

beforecollage.jpg

Here are the side-by-side comparison after Insanity and 62 days of Tapout XT with Chalean Extreme...I was planning to make it like a timeline but side by side are more fun

TAPOUT DAY 10 and Day 62

START OF INSANITY --> TAPOUT DAY 62

file-6.jpg

file-5.jpg

file.jpg

file-6-1.jpg

file-5-1.jpg

FACE PROGRESS

file-11.jpg

BEFORE & AFTER (with regular clothes lol)

file-10.jpg

file-13.jpg

For 5 1/2 months I've lost a total of 28 lbs and that's just through healthy eating (at 1500 with cheat days, cravings, few chocolates, etc. I tried the 1200 at first but its hard. After mos at 1500, I'm lowering it now to 1330 coz I'm starting to plateau) and just religiously followed these dvd workouts which I really find convenient for me and effective. I chose the "insane, extreme" ones coz I want fast results and I think I'm satisfied with my results. I'm currenty 124.6 lbs, my UG is 120 lbs but I might change, it depends on how I will look at 120 lbs. I am not longing to be skinny-skinny but just the right tone and still with curves.

I love Tapout XT, its hard on the core and more on strength and power. I didn't expect that my tummy would be like this. Still got stubborn fats on the thighs and calves so still working on it.

MEASUREMENTS (4/16/12 --> 9/9/12) (147 lbs --> 124.6 lbs)

Neck - 13.5 --> 13 in
Waist - 34 --> 28.5 in
Upper Waist - 30 --> 26 in
Hips - 39 --> 34.5 in
Right Arm - 12 --> 10.5 in
Left Arm - 13 --> 11 in
Right Thigh - 22.7 --> 20.5 in
Left Thigh - 22 --> 20.5 in
Right Calf - 15.2 --> 13.5 in
Left Calf - 15 --> 13.5 in

It might be hard at times, getting your workout in and eating healthy but if you really put your mind in it you will achieve all your goals. You will not get instant results but its true that consistency is the key. If you missed some days or went on vacation or over your calories, just increase your workout or burn some more, make up for it. I had rough times as well, went on vacation, went over my calories, we're just humans. What's important is that you have that goal and no matter what you're gonna get it and there's definitely no quitting.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!