Getting Started!

Options
I've been reccomended to this website and I am really liking this site better than Calorie Count! I'm in a weight loss competition with my boyfriend and his family. We started this competition August 1st and I've lost 5lbs so far and have atleast 15lbs to go before Thanksgiving. I've bought some smaller jeans as an inspiration that WILL fit by Thanksgiving. I've just needed a little help getting over this 5lb that I've been stuck on the past couple of weeks. Best of luck to everyone!!

Replies

• KrayKira
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've been reccomended to this website and I am really liking this site better than Calorie Count! I'm in a weight loss competition with my boyfriend and his family. We started this competition August 1st and I've lost 5lbs so far and have atleast 15lbs to go before Thanksgiving. I've bought some smaller jeans as an inspiration that WILL fit by Thanksgiving. I've just needed a little help getting over this 5lb that I've been stuck on the past couple of weeks. Best of luck to everyone!!
    Welcome to MFP..:flowerforyou: You have choosen a Great site to join.. Here you will find alot of support and motivation..Add some friends and read the forums and post.. Add me if you want as a friend.. :drinker:
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
    You've picked a very supportive bunch of people. I've been here 105 days and it's helped me out tremendously. I honestly thought well I'll give it a shot. But did'nt believe I would stick it out. But due to the support I'm still here and still losing weight yay....

Best of luck in this life changing adventure, and hope you win lol.:smile: