Ladies, what's your favorite perfume?

Options

Replies

• fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow! What a variety of scents. I read this through because I'm searching for my new fragrance as well.
    I wear Helmut Lang and it has long been discontinued. I stocked up on a couple of bottles and have enough to last for
    a bit but then I'm stuck. I did an eBay search recently and I guess I'm not the only one that wishes she had some more-
    the prices were insane especially for the partially used bottles of it.
    I like the Helmut Lang because it is a warm, spicy scent and people always compliment me on it and I've had friends
    ask me to get them a bottle whenever I get myself some- oh well!
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Miss Dior chery
    Thierry mugler la rose angel
    Mostly fresh a little sweet and with some fruit flowers scent
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/fragrances/women-s-eau-de-parfum/comme-une-evidence-eau-de-parfum/?cmSrc=Category

I love a lot of the perfumes here, but this is my all time fave!! The nice thing here is a lot of their fragrances are sold in 5.00 sample/travel sizes to try them out on the cheap!!!
  • ellyinflight
    Options
    Anything L'Occitane! Right now I'm enjoying their green tea and jasmine. Their plain green tea, cherry blossom and verbena perfumes have been my other faves. I love them because they don't smell chemical or sickening, they're really feminine and as humans I think we're all really attracted to natural plant and flower smells as they have a great effect on mood.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on perfume (I barely remember to run a brush through my hair before I leave the house), I also have some chemical sensitivities, with certain ones making me feel quite sick.

That said, I have found a "solid" (balm-style) perfume in my local health food store that I absolutely love, called "Oasis" by Ganesha's Garden. I like to dab some on before I go to bed, because the scent is really relaxing: http://www.ganeshasgarden.com/solid_perfume.htm
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Kat Von D's Sinner is my current favorite, but I also love Miss Dior Cherie.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Clinique Happy and Twirl by Kate Spade.
  • Gucci Rush (pink bottle) by Gucci --> smells like summer & cocktails, very sweet and feminine with a sensual touch

Cheap and Chic by Moschino --> The name sounds awful but the smell is amazing. A bit powdery, clean and fresh but very sensual. Had a lot of comments!

Women by Bruno Banani --> also quite a cheap perfume but with a wonderful smell!! This is one of the few perfumes that lif my spirits. Feminine, sweet and sensual. Had loads of compliments about this scent.

Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurant --> sweet, feminine, cute. Like me!
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Burberry Brit!! Nomies for my nose!!
  • ayeshakane
    ayeshakane Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love elle by yves saint laurent.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hugo Boss Orange is my favorite. It's my signature too. I switch to Diesel's new Loverdose for nights out. Sweet and a little heavier.

Also have another boss (femme) and one by escada. I love perfumes! lol
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dolce & Gabbana - The original scent with the red cap.

Guerlain - Shalimar Parfum Initial

Bvlgari - Au Thé Rouge
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    euphoria by calvin klein. it's the only perfume i can wear all day without getting a headache, and i get nonstop compliments on it. =)
  • ellie931
    ellie931 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wear Lacoste touch of pink at the moment. here's a breakdown of the fragrance:

it's top note is of orange and coriander.

the heart note is of a delicate floral combination of jasmine and violet.

the base notes are of sandalwood and musk with a drop of vanilla.

overall it is a very sweet smelling perfume with a strong floral smell
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    D&G light blue

Calvin Klein eternity
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Opium ysl
  • llwll
    llwll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    - MaxMara by MaxMara
    - Chance by Chanel
    - Light Blue by D&G
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Clarins - Eau des Jardins. It's fresh, fruity with a bit of a floral scent... best of all, it's totally reasonably priced!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I don't wear perfume, because I always put on a body butter with quite a strong perfumey smell.

It is Naked Coco de mer Bodybutter (UK) and it smells absolutely amazing!

I've had loads of people comment on how nice it smells.
    Also does wonders for my skin.
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    YSL -. La Parisienne and Vera Wang - Anniversary