Mfp vs....

Options
Im too lazy (mfp message board challenged) to look thru past posts to see if this has ever been addressed but......can anyone tell my what weight watchers online does that mfp doesnt?

Replies

• RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Cost you money
    try to sell you products you really don't need
    cost you more money
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You get more nutriotional information on MFP. With WW you only watch your points. MFP is more valuable to me, plus it's free!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    It i quite expensive. Even if you do online only, it still adds up. They have foods and such but most of that is processed and doesnt help with weight loss. If you go to face t face meetings you have a leader. Thats about it haha..
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    All of the above! There are websites that can give you calorie values at different restaurants that are FREE. There are sites that give you great lo-cal recipes for FREE. Just google and enjoy looking at all the FREE sites!!!!!
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks eveyone. I asked because im having a hard time keeping up on here, but I guess thats a personal problem, lol
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    It would be interesting to compare the success rate of the two different programs. I'd be willing to bet that MFP is slightly better than weight watchers, but that is just based on anecdotal evidence I've observed with my peers.
  • wagner1199
    wagner1199 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I actually use two different sites to help with my process. Besides MFP, I also use Sparkpeople. Each site helps me in different ways. I like MFP because of the huge food database. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.