Winter Wonderland

Options
My area is expecting a big snowfall starting this afternoon and going all day Saturday. We are being told that we will be snowed in for the weekend!!!! I dont know how to handle this! :grumble:

How do you control the urge to eat out of boredom when you cant leave the house!?? :cry: There is only so much one can take! :sad:

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Have Sex!:laugh:

Seriously though, those types of storms are usually the reason for baby booms.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Go out and make a snowman or have a snowball fight. Burn some calories in the snow. I just love the snow. We have 2 feet on the ground already.
  • bablve3000
    Options
    :bigsmile: HAVE SEX!!! I love that! I dont think my boyfriend would be mad at all this weekend. :blushing:

Maybe I will go and get some games when I get off work today so that I am semi-prepared.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    We will be on the road driving to NY thru some snow storms. Not really looking forward to that. It doesn't snow very often in Texas but when the weather is bad outside, my son and I curl up on the couch and I read books to him or we do crafts.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Have some fun in the snow, sledding, build a snowman (be original to decorating him) do you have any workout videos, and of course some loving always helps and burns calories too lol :bigsmile: