songbyrdsweet you are BUFF

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
I am having flash backs of when my husband was doing bodybuilding. I just saw your pictures.
That is hard work and dedication. Cheers to you. I remember helping my husband get ready for the shows. 14 weeks of HELL for me. The diet, the bad moods, the almost divorce with each show and the painting on the tan. I must say, I got really good at that. I was even able to hi-lite the places that needed a little boost.
Keep up the great work.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am having flash backs of when my husband was doing bodybuilding. I just saw your pictures.
    That is hard work and dedication. Cheers to you. I remember helping my husband get ready for the shows. 14 weeks of HELL for me. The diet, the bad moods, the almost divorce with each show and the painting on the tan. I must say, I got really good at that. I was even able to hi-lite the places that needed a little boost.
    Keep up the great work.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you! I am happy with my progress this month, in December I put on a bit too much fat and it became a very noticeable pooch at the bottom of my tummy, and that's gone now. I'll put up a couple more of my back probably.

Now I am actually torn between powerlifting and bodybuilding! I think I'll PL while I'm in school, and try to compete during the summer when I can afford to live on auto-pilot hehe :laugh:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Awesome pics!:happy:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    looking hot!! and you always give such great advice on here! keep up the great work! lookin fab!:tongue::wink: