Chocolate Lover's! I need help!

Options
2»

Replies

• wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    oooo thats sounds great too!![
    I used to make these take fat free cool whip and organic peanut butter and mix it together then portion it into cupcake tins and squeeze smuckers sugar free or any sugar free choc syrup on them and freeze them, they are like frozen peanut butter cups, they are sooo good!quote]
    So I am a huge chocolate peanut butter fan and love reeses peanut butter cups, which does not fit into my diet plan, sadly. I eat jello sugar free 60cal packs, but was wonderful if anyone has other chocolate ideas that are yummy. I'm not a fan of bars so those chocolate peanut butter low fat good not bad for you bars are not something i will eat.

Thanks!

I think I'm about to make your day Meganwelu. Purchase chocolate protein powder or you can use the pudding. I use Jello reduced calorie, 0grams fat, 0grams sugar instant pudding..Mix a bowl of pudding til it is thick and creamy. Then add a serving of natural peanut butter in it and mix it up until it is perfectly mixed up. I like to crush up some Almonds and sprinkle them in. I also like to freeze it and eat it like ice cream. It is called (Sludge)..I call it a bodybuilders/dieters best friend. I am ultra addicted to the stuff! I eat it every day several times a day.. Once you try it, you are going to become a sludgeaholic also. :D

You are my most favorite person today! I will be trying that.
    [/quote]
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I cant wait for the sludge!!!!
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Some interesting looking recipes here...

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=948
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Brookside candies!!!! OMG!!!! I wish I could stop at JUST 5 pieces.....they are Sooooooo Good!:blushing: :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Brookside candies!!!! OMG!!!! I wish I could stop at JUST 5 pieces.....they are Sooooooo Good!:blushing: :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:

Good news!! (Well, maybe not:wink::ohwell: :laugh: ....) In addition to the chocolate covered pomegranates I mentioned previously, which are once again in your Costco store for Christmas and a while thereafter, Brookside also has a chocolate covered blueberry (think it is mixed w/Acai berry) They also come in a 2 lb. bag for a little under $10, and the calories are about the same.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Good news!! (Well, maybe not:wink::ohwell: :laugh: ....) In addition to the chocolate covered pomegranates I mentioned previously, which are once again in your Costco store for Christmas and a while thereafter, Brookside also has a chocolate covered blueberry (think it is mixed w/Acai berry) They also come in a 2 lb. bag for a little under $10, and the calories are about the same.

I just sampled these at Costco the other day (... and visited the table twice.) :blushing: i can see how these things can become super addicting!!! However, i would not buy the product after reading the claim of "Made with real fruit pieces!" was not true at all. There's only juice concentrate to create the berry flavoring. This angered me, so I put the tasty treats back on the shelf.

By the way, I make a ton of pb/chocolate recipes to even begin to post here. Here's a simple one good for anything: melt 1/4 c semi-sweet chocolate chips mixed with 2T natural peanut butter and 2T skim milk in a small microwavable bowl in the microwave. stir until creamy. stir in about 1/2 cup of a crunchy snack such as plain pop-corn, pretzel pieces, rice cereal, oats, cheerios, etc. place scoops of the mixture onto a lined baking sheet (like you would cookies) and cool in the fridge until hardened. Or, eat directly from the bowl!! (i recommend sharing for portion control)
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup chapman's dutch chocolate frozen yogurt.. 1/2 tbsp peanut butter.. wait until the frozen yogurt melts a little and then take a braun hand mixer to it.. eat it with a spoon.. SOO yummy about 135 cals.. i have one every day :)
  • spunkysassylady23
    spunkysassylady23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I make these and they are pretty good. I found the recipe at http://www.calorieking.com/recipes/

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies

Ingredients
    * 1 cup creamy peanut butter
    * 1 cup Equal® Sugar Lite *
    * 1 egg
    * 1 tsp vanilla
    * 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate pieces **
    Directions:
    Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Beat peanut butter and Equal® Sugar Lite until blended. Mix in egg and vanilla until combined. Stir in chocolate pieces until well blended.

Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake in preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool slightly on cookie sheet. Remove and cool completely on wire rack. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.

CALORIES 86 cals
    Fat 5.5 g
    Cholesterol 5 mg
    Sodium 35 mg
    Carbohydrates 8.1 g
    Protein 2.2 g
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and I am addicted to it. :(
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Getting ideas here
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Raisin Porridge

This is my slightly naughty, but still low-calorie favourite breakfast. I sometimes switch the raisins for banana, which is equally yummy. Options is great, the creamiest low cal hot chocolate out there, fully recommended! Perfect for a sunday morning treat, enjoy!

Chocolate and Raisin Porridge
    Serves: 1

1 serving options belgian hot chocolate
    1/3 cup oats
    2/3 cup water
    1/2 cup soy milk
    20g raisins

This can be prepared the night before, just pop it in the fridge and boil it the next morning.
    Mix the oats, powder, soy milk and water together.
    Boil on the hob for about 20 minutes, stirring continually, adding more water if it starts drying up.
    Add the raisins last thing.
    Transfer to bowl and enjoy!

269 calories per serving, 5.1g F, 0.6g SF, 47.9g C, 17g S, 5.0 Fb, 9.5g P
    Posted by myoelastic at 20:10 0 comments Labels: Breakfast, Chocolate, Oats, Raisin, Treat

http://heavling.blogspot.com/search/label/Chocolate
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of the frozen dark chocolate covered bananas...they are 130 calories each and all natural! The ingredients are a banana and natural dark chocolate. No artificial anything...and they are very filling and satisfying!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    love chocolate too going to have to try some of these ideas!!!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    If there's a Trader Joe's near you, get their little tubs of peanut butter cups! They have them in milk and dark chocolate (I haven't tried the dark). You can have 3 for 180 calories! :) YUM!!!!! BETTER than Reeses!! I keep a tub in my fridge and use them for snack or dessert sometimes. I've even learned to ration myself to 1 or 2 if the calorie count won't allow all 3.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I either have a sugar free dark chocolate pudding cup with a big squirt of fat free Reddi Whip (reminds me of chocolate cream pie) or Whole Foods has 100 calorie Bissinger 60% dark chocolate bars.

Most days though my chocolate Shakeology with unsweetened chocolate almond milk does the trick...although I've also been known to mix in a tbs of natural peanutbutter to make a Reeses PB milkshake.

Sharon
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    bummppp