88 Day's Left.. I need serious Help!!!

I have 88 days left until I leave New Zealand on the 8th of December. I am moving to Brisbane, Australia. I need to lose some serious weight in the next 3 months!! I am trying really hard to lose the weight. but I need help!! Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I have lost around 6kgs in the last few months, but I tend to put everything I worked so hard to lose in during the week, back on in the weekend.

If you have any diet idea, supplements, gym workouts. Anything that has helped you, that could help me.

Thank you!!

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    I have 88 days left until I leave New Zealand on the 8th of December. I am moving to Brisbane, Australia. I need to lose some serious weight in the next 3 months!! I am trying really hard to lose the weight. but I need help!! Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I have lost around 6kgs in the last few months, but I tend to put everything I worked so hard to lose in during the week, back on in the weekend.

If you have any diet idea, supplements, gym workouts. Anything that has helped you, that could help me.

Thank you!!
    Why do you "need" to lose serious weight in 3 months time? My suggestion would be to get the deadline out of your head and go day by day.

Create a healthy deficit via exercise and diet. Stressing about reaching some goal 90 days away will on hinder your progress.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Like the previous poster said, don't stress too much about meeting the deadline and aim for healthy sustainable weight loss.

But if you'd like some tips for that:

a) At the moment I'm trying to control my snacking by allowing myself to snack on as many raw veges (and a bit of fruit) between meals - keeps me full, healthy and sane.

b) If you have a bad day, don't just say "f*** it, I'll start back tomorrow", make sure you're next meal is on track and/or try and squeeze in a bit of exercise, even if it's only a short walk

c) Eat more protein - chances are you're not getting enough and it'll help ensure the weight you're losing is fat not muscle. If you've got a bit of spare cash, invest in a good protein powder (I like Optimum Nutrition Casein in Cookies and Cream), otherwise lots of eggs, lean meats, beans, tofu, moderate amounts of cheese, yoghurt etc.