Meet me halfway...

Options
2»

Replies

• wannadance
    Options
    You're looking FANTASTIC!! seriously! :) i know plateaus can suck it out of you but you have truly done so so well to get where you are!! The effort and the fantastic results speak for themselves :) Make sure you remember to reward yourself and compare where you are to where you've been -that will always speak the truth (pics, measurements etc).. keep at it and you'll reach your goals xox
  • McBower
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Great job :smile:
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    BRAVO, BRAVO! You got this...Just keep up the wonderful work. Utilize all the resources available to you and experiment. If you're like me and, shall I dare say, most of the world (;-)) you are likely one to hit a standstill on occasion...Just vary something. Add a lil more of this and take away a lil bit of that. Always eat the exact same way, try adding something different. Do the same type of workouts, consider a slight variation from the norm (might I suggest circuit training/interval training). Slight changes are likely what has made you successful thus far and slight changes will be what will get you to your goal=at least that's what I've heard from successful "losers". Keep on keeping on--You R doing magnificently.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You've done a lot of hard work already and it really shows. I hope all the feedback from your post has boosted your spirits and you're ready to forge ahead. And just for you because you are pretty: :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the weight loss. Obviously you found what works so keep doing it! :)

You look beautiful. I hope you feel inspired to keep going!
  • evsullivan
    Options
    Great job! And I can see your sass coming out of that second pic. Just think of the fierceness that is in there about to be unleashed! Woo! :)
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Congratulations and keep it up!

Your plan sounds great and I'm sure you'll get your last pounds off wonderfully :3 good luck!
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • fataz0101
    Options
    you are looking pretty FEEEEENOMINAL! Keep it up. It is so hard, I know. All I think about is food!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I need to stop slacking off and get on track. Thanks for the support. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!