Replies

• hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    40 years ago, if I plucked up the courage to ask
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    If you took the headphones off, I might.

n/m put em back on!

Hahaha.. 
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    40 years ago, if I plucked up the courage to ask

opp's n/m..........my eyes are betraying me.......

40 years ago it would of been completely out of line to ask that young girl out...............you'd have to marry her the next week
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not! :smile:
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    i'll take that as a compliment..............thank you. I'd take you out.........just a low budget first date though............I don't like to throw all my cards on the table upfront, feel me??
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    A girls night would be fun! Haha...not for you ....JosephVitte
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    thanks.......
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    The first female above me, yes.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Impressive Micheal, let's eat
  • destanicheri
    Options
    i'll take that as a compliment..............thank you. I'd take you out.........just a low budget first date though............I don't like to throw all my cards on the table upfront, feel me??

Definitely a compliment, low budget huh, you trying to say I'm cheap? haha...
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    @ sScg:. can join ur gals out too ;)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Okay! Try again:

If *I* was 40 years younger and she was the same age as the photo - okay now?
  • JosephVitte
    Options

If you wanna pay.....................no problem. But if I'm paying..................it's low budget, not because of YOu specifically, but because I'm not dropping money on a fly by first date, aint happening. We could go to the beach.............i'll pack a lunch for two.......maybe buy a frisbee to throw around.....idk
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    @hugh- Prob too much of an age difference lol
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Micheal................you're looking sharp now.................I might take you out......
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yeah if he was the richest guy on earth....haha just kidding
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Yes
  • destanicheri
    Options

If you wanna pay.....................no problem. But if I'm paying..................it's low budget, not because of YOu specifically, but because I'm not dropping money on a fly by first date, aint happening. We could go to the beach.............i'll pack a lunch for two.......maybe buy a frisbee to throw around.....idk

I am not above paying, but the beach sounds great! Meetcha there! :tongue:
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Okay! Try again:

If *I* was 40 years younger and she was the same age as the photo - okay now?

I understand now................thank you.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Ha. Thanks, but I'm not into low budget dates -- or men. :~)