• cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    not ;-)

edit: but basically because I am a guy.
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Parkercd3- On the fence. Personality and swag are huge factors for me so I don't know :smile:
  • ele8879
    ele8879 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No
  • sethtrigg
    Options
    Parkercd3- On the fence. Personality and swag is a huge factor for me so I don't know :smile:

swag, did you know that gay guys in the 60's in san francisco actually made that up? it means seriously we are gay. they would put it on bulletin board to start where they were having their orgies
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Parkercd3- On the fence. Personality and swag is a huge factor for me so I don't know :smile:

swag, did you know that gay guys in the 60's in san francisco actually made that up? it means seriously we are gay. they would put it on bulletin board to start where they were having their orgies
    Haha that awesome. Makes you think lil differently about songs like swagger like us... Nice post!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Nah, looks a bit young to me, not that I don't like young fellas. :devil:
  • JCResolution
    JCResolution Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • sethtrigg
    Options

Haha that awesome. Makes you think lil differently about songs like swagger like us... Nice post!

i know right, i was amazed when i found out. and i also couldnt stop laugh because of how many thing and people are using it
  • Anna8706
    Anna8706 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

i know right, i was amazed when i found out. and i also couldnt stop laugh because of how many thing and people are using it

This made my night lol I will giggle everytime I hear it now. And yes
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options

This made my night lol I will giggle everytime I hear it now. And yes
    Guarantee I'm using that tomorrow...

Yes I'd date Anna
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Parkercd3- On the fence. Personality and swag are huge factors for me so I don't know :smile:

You know what I think I heard that before :laugh: Perhaps I should've said confidence with a little arrogance :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :smokin: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • guamybear81
    Options
    Maybe....if he makes me laugh
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being unoriginal I'll borrow Guamy's own statement and say Maybe - if we can make each other laugh.
  • Motivated_Mom_4
    Options
    hang out :)