Here we go again!

Options
2010 need to be the year. I have so many events comeing up in 2010, weddings and class reunion, I have to shed the extra weight once and for all. Getting a jump start on the new year and not allowing myself to be triped up by the holliday treats and sweets, I also started doing my workouts again so I really am serious this time! this year will be diferent and I will not give up. Having this site and other friends that want to lose will keep me motavtied for sure:) Go 2010!

Replies

• vhardwick
    Options
    Best of luck to you...I know you will do great! This site will help you a lot.
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ty! I already feel more accountable for waht I put in my body, Now that I have it all in front of me. Exercise is easer to track as well.
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I started last year as well and lost about 20 #'s and now its all back :o( Hopefully this will be the year for both of us ;o) Best wishes for you!
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    TY! I love getting replys, helps me rember I am not the only one. I find that I want to do better when I know people are looking at my progress or lack of. Godd luk to u as well:smile: