September 2011 to September 2012

Options
Hi there everyone,

Just wanting to share my success so far with everyone! I started my weightloss journey in January 5th 2012 but today I found a bikini picture of myself from September last year (2011) and thought I'd compare myself to it! So I took some pictures of myself this afternoon and have to say I am definitely on my way to achieving my goals and it is really exciting! :smile:

About me: I am 23 years old and 167cm (5'6") tall...

September 2011: 71.5 kg +
September 2012: 58 kg

progress2.jpg

Replies

• ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    bump! What could my next lot of goals be?
  • LarsyRagnhild
    LarsyRagnhild Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so great! This is exactly the kind of weight loss I am after. Not sure if I have any tips for next steps/goals - keep it up!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! What a difference! you're really seeing some muscle definition! great job!
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! You looked good in the 2011 picture too, and sometimes it is very easy to get comfortable if you are half way there. So very well done for sticking to it and wanting something better. You look amazing!

By the way was it just nutrition or exercise too and what kind of exercise?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!