I want ___ to look at me and think _____.

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I want my bikes(s) to look at me and think "don't you ever sleep? Not again!"
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want my boyfriend to look at me and think "my girlfriend is sexy as hell!"
    and
    I want some acquaintances to look at me and think "HOW THE @!#$* DID SHE MADE IT??"
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I want the animals I rescue to look at me and think "thank you for saving my life". Gotta get healthy to get there! Best motivation ever.

Aww ^^
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I want SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES to look at me and think "I WANT TO MAKE SWEET SWEET LOVE TO HIM ALL NIGHT"

Bahahaha, I'm actually watching The Goonies right now.
  • MDawg81
    Options
    Also, I've always had a thing for one of my best friends, so even if her feelings never change, I'd like for her to look at me and think I'm hot.
  • ellyinflight
    Options
    Also, I've always had a thing for one of my best friends, so even if her feelings never change, I'd like for her to look at me and think I'm hot.

This for me too. I've loved my best friend for seven years, but I always respect and support him no matter what his choice in life, but I'd love for him to see me one day and think "dayamn girl...".
  • MDawg81
    Options

This for me too. I've loved my best friend for seven years, but I always respect and support him no matter what his choice in life, but I'd love for him to see me one day and think "dayamn girl...".

Exactly. If how I look is the one thing she wishes was different, I know it would be incredibly shallow of her, but at the same time I would love for her to see me as someone she wishes she could see more.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I want me to look at me in the mirror and think "you did it."

A squillion %. Nice one :)
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I want my little sister to look at me and say "If she did it, I can do it too"
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i want my overweight, acopic, poor lifestyle choice making, borderline diabetic clients and colleagues to look at me and think 'well, if her fat *kitten* got up and did it, then maybe so can i'.

i want my husband to look at me and think 'well, hai'.

and i want to look at me and think that i've done good!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Love this.
    I also love this!!!:drinker:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I want the recruiter for my dream job to look at me and think, "You're hired!", not "You're tired!"
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I want ME to look at me and think "Atta girl, one sexy *kitten*! Work it!"
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

this!

the only person you should be doing it for is yourself!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    I want me to look at me and think "looking good"
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    DAMNNNN I SEXY
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I want to look at me and think I'm great the way I am XD
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I want to look at me and think I'm great the way I am XD

THIS!!!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I want ME IN A CHANGING ROOM to look at me and think OMFG IT FITS! I'M GONNA TRY ON ANOTHER!

Instead of walking out empty handed and feeling like I want to cry.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I want my children to look at me and think that their dad is setting a great example.