NEVER GIVE UP~~

2»

Replies

• :flowerforyou: your an inspiration to me, well done.................god bless:smile:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Miss Sue you are an incredible gift and an awesome testimony! May GOD continue to bless you with HIS mercy and Love! You inspire me beyond words. I love you.
  • alexandra0713
    alexandra0713 Posts: 41 Member
    Thanks for sharing! You are truly an inspiration!!! GOD IS AMAZING:-))
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    God is amazing!!! and so are you <3
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    You are truly inspirational. Amazing.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    May God continue to bless you in your renewed life! :flowerforyou:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Congrats on your huge accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration!
  • That's truly amazing and an inspiration to the rest of us. Good luck with the rest of your journey - and do keep sharing!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    God bless and keep going strong, you're a superhero. ♥
  • God bless you, Susan. :) Keep up the amazing work! You are a very inspiring person!
  • Thank you for the sweet comments.and continued BLESSINGS FROM HIM..who we can do all things through~
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    What an inspirational story! Thank you for sharing, and I hope to hear more about your journey.
  • This is amazing. Stay w it!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    May God continue to bless you.:flowerforyou:
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Oh my goodness, what an amazing story! Thank you for sharing! You are lovely woman of faith and a true inspiration :-) God Bless.
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    You are now my hero! Part of my inspiration for trying to finally (stick with) changing my lifestyle is my patients. It breaks my heart to see so many patients who are sick, depressed, and have to take 20, 30 or more daily medications to manage all the health problems they have. The vast majority could be far healthier with a healthy diet and exercise, but most have given up hope and feel like it's simply too late to make a change.

I can't allow myself to have that happen.

It makes me so very happy to read your story. I wish my patients could do the same, and start making their own life changes.

Keep up the fabulous work, you're amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!