Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and SO so healthy! truly glowing! thanks for the tips!!
  • mama4loca
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • dnceluv
    dnceluv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The motivation I needed to see this morning. I started eating a more vegan diet. While I'm not totally 100% (more like 45-50%) I feel SO much better already. And to top it off, I lost .6 pounds in 2 days! Thanks so much for your inspiring post! :smile:
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look fabulous
  • spippin73
    Options
    You are my inspiration. Things are going very slowly for me, but I like the website too. My profile puts me at 1200 calories a day. Most days I stay within that, but I have just plateaued at 158 lbs. My goal was 135. I don't have time to exercise really, but I do work in the yard a lot. I am always on the go. Any suggestions for me? I am 57 yr old and am 5'4". Your pics are wonderful. Thanks for posting and giving hope!

• lscirilo
    lscirilo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Erika,
    thank you for sharing your experience, I just grabbed a glass of water! :))
    All the best for you and your family!
  • patandy32
    Options
    OMG! Thats totally awesome, I've never been more motivated now! WOW!! you look amazing!!
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! Thanks for sharing and congrats on all of your hard work paying off. :)
  • juliette28
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I was feeling a little discouraged today but your pictures and tips are giving me inspiration to carry on. You look fantastic!!! Congrats! Your baby is beautiful, too! :flowerforyou:
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looks like as you got smaller, baby got younger!!! good work! :-)
  • justlosingit3
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your tips!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Darn you! I've been diddling around within 5 lbs of my goal for months now. I keep making excuses for it. Then here you come with your three kids, little spousal help at home and no excuses. You're making me look bad. I resent it. >sigh< I guess I now have to pull myself together and just do it. :grumble:

Seriously - Congratulations. Your story gave me a much needed kick in the pants.You look fabulous!:drinker:
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I loved your post...well put. I can relate, 2 little ones & I'll be 35 next year. I needed this motivation to get back on track after a few months off and finally reach my goal. Thank you :) and Happy Birthday!!!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress...you look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! :D
  • editajb
    Options
    Wonderful post! I logged in this morning to get some inspiration that would help me stick with tracking the food and your post was there! I feel empowered by your words and I know I can reach my goal if I set my mind to it. Thanks and Happy Birthday! You look amazing..and most importantly comfortable in your body...oh, how I crave that feeling...:)
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look great
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!