New to this, could do with a buddy x

Options
Hi There, Only joined today,

My name is Gemma I'm 29 and would love to loose 38lbs!!

I am a single mum and work full time so find I tend to eat on the go (whatever I can get my hands on) and don't have much spare time to go to the gym or exercise classes.

I would like to meet other members like myself to help encourage each other reach our goals and hopefully make it easier for each other.

Feel free to add or message me.

Gemma xx

Replies

• lorrainemsxwell
    Options
    hi jemma my name is lorraine but they call ne lori just joined today beef a buddy wanting to lopse about 9 kgs get rid of ny belly fat
    tried so nany things just about to give
    up this mite just. work keep me motivated. in health fitness lori
  • hi im new too!!!! my name is siobhan im 26 mummy to two girls desperate to loose my belly and start being a yummy mummy again!!!! feel free to add me!!! :)
  • tetesims
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Charity. I amnot new to this. I actually started three months ago but I failed because I did not have any motivation. Everyone, please feel free to add me. That way, we can keep each other motivated!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    New to MFP but not to trying to eat healthy. Healthy eating has maintained my weight but I need to lose now. (20 minimum but 30-40 wouldn't hurt either) I'm a mom to 2 little girls and I run my own business so I know what you mean about very little time. Added you.
  • babycakes2000
    Options
    Hi My name is Hannah im new to this aswell feel free to add me xx
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you would like. Anyone that would like to add me as a friend is welcome.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me!
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    To all feel free to add me. My profile is open and i am glad to give positive reinforcement, and fun chats. :).