First 'real' NSV

Options
I saw my parents this weekend. Hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks. My dad gave me a once over when he answered the door and just said "Hm. Nice!" and my mom, while I was talking to her said "your face! You look so good! So happy and your body looks so good!". Yessss!!! I started the 30 day shred just over 2 weeks ago and have been serious about logging since then too. I don't even know how much weight I've lost as I'm not stepping on the scale until I'm done the 30DS but I can tell you I've already lost an inch around my waist and that I'm down a pant size! I'm in size 10 skinny jeans that I just bought and they are baggy on me! Yesss!!!!

Also, just feeling happy and in control for once. Happy Monday everyone!

Replies

• rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Awe-some! It takes someone who hasn't seen you in a little while to really validate your changes sometimes since you see yourself every day.

Congrats on your success and all the best going forward. :)
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling, and validation of your hard work paying off! Wishing you continued successes!! :O)
  • danblood
    danblood Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Someone said I must have lost a "like a million stone" recently - he's no longer in my good books!

PS well done :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!