Hey I am Al Coholic

etsen3
etsen3 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys my name is Al Coholic. I am from Serbia and I am a bartender. I like beer alot. How about you guys. Here is my life story.

When I was four living in Serbia I had my first beer. When I was 10 I dreamed of owning a bar so I could get hammered every weekend for free. In college I studied, beer mixing, beer drinking, and partying. Unfortunately once when I was drunk I accidently joined a Chemistry class. I couldn't even remember joining so I never went so I got kicked out of the university. I transferred to the University of Heineken and overcame this tragedy to graduated with a PHD in Alcohol. That's when I decided to move to Ireland because they have alot of pubs. I later swam across the English Channel on a beer bottle. I decided to move to Mooseville Manitoba and I have lived there ever since. I work as a bartender but I am still holding on to my dream of owning a bar. I love Canada, people love hockey and beer. I recently started a new charity, The Beer Drinking Should Be In the Olympics Foundation. My goal is to get beer drinking into the Olympics and my dream is to be in the Olympics for beer. So what is your life story?
This discussion has been closed.