:laugh: Something to make you guys laugh:laugh:

jrobertson37
jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
In the office we have a buch of chocolate so when i get weak i just pop a mini dark chocolate in my mouth and run the stairs. In being honest i have run from the 1st to the 3rd five times already!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is anyone else doing anything crazy today and yes i know all that choc is bad for me but im not worrying about it today.

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Chocolate is a vegetable, isn't it?? Seriously, though, have your chocolate and don't feel guilty about it. :smokin: Just make sure you keep the calories in balance. Sounds like you are with all the running and the stairs!!! Good job!! :drinker:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    In the office we have a buch of chocolate so when i get weak i just pop a mini dark chocolate in my mouth and run the stairs. In being honest i have run from the 1st to the 3rd five times already!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is anyone else doing anything crazy today and yes i know all that choc is bad for me but im not worrying about it today.
    :laugh: I had a half of an extra large pizza and fries for lunch... then sat at my desk all afternoon. :laugh:

Your chocolate isn't nearly that bad :laugh:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    I am trying to cut bread out of my diet - not that I am a huge bread fan because I'm not but I didnt have time to prepare my lunch today so I decided to go to subway. I hate sandwiches by the way...I mean, their OKAY...but not my first choice.

Anyway so I walked a mile to subway and back to my job to try and burn off any excess calories from my sandwich calories. I guess thats not crazy but....
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Dark chocolate is good for you...full of antioxidants!! That's a good excuse, right?! :bigsmile: I'm having a baking party with family, so I'm sure I'm going to have a taste of everything. I'm really going to have to make up for it the rest of the week, that's for sure!! But I figure one day of indulgence followed by a week of good won't hurt, so enjoy that chocolate! I doubt it'll make a difference anyway if you're doing all that running! :flowerforyou:
  • 1st to third. Bet your burning more than that chocolate!
This discussion has been closed.