If you could make any food calorie free...

Options

Replies

• Logan819
    Options
    Pizza! :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Big heaping plates of Mexican food.

May not be calorie free, but I made some AWESOME light(er) enchiladas on Friday if you want the recipe...found 80 calorie tortillas (that taste awesome! High fiber, low carb :) )
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate.

I can manage pizza into my calorie intake once and a while but not chocolate. I will do those bite size mini candies once in awhile but that doesnt really cut it. I have had an actual candy bar in over 5 months. I never ate them too often to begin with but it is the one thing I do miss when I am craving for one. With them all being 200-220 calories a bar its just not worth it to me at this point. :(
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!

I 2nd this :bigsmile:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    FOOD!
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!! EVERY KIND OF PIZZA...STUFFED CRUST, ALL MEAT, ALL VEGGIE, FIVE CHEESE, THREE CHEESE, ONE CHEESE!!!

What is it about some stupid bread covered in tomato sauce and cheese that causes my knees to buckle!! It's totally insane! LOL!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    carbs in general...this isnt a very healthy convo to be having by the way...a chunky monkey like myself could come on here and have a relapse thinking about bad food. :laugh:

Well, even the foods that are not great for you can be consumed in moderation. It's just something I think about sometimes...just like if you could only have one food to eat until the end of time, what would it be...nobody wants to eat the same food forever but from where I'm standing I'd say plain peanut butter sandwiches....I think my body is trying to tell me something...something to do with peanut butter.
  • adubyou
    adubyou Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I saw this and immediately thought of a million different things...

So I decided I needed to limit myself not to a food, but a specific item. An ingredient in many delicious things... and that ingredient is...

CHEESE.
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Nothing. The calories help keep me accountable for what I eat... otherwise I'd eat *kitten* all day and miss out on all the awesome (healthy) new foods I've tried.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    some people hate on Mickey D's, but if I could have that quarter pounder calorie- free- um yum!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Nuts. No really... Nuts. I suppose if I had to choose it'd be almonds. That way the calorie loss would translate over to my almond milk/butter/yogurt too :P .

Chocolate was a close second, but really- I could just mindlessly eat thousands and thousands of calories of nuts.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Reuben Sandwiches
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My homemade shepherds pie
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Cheese!

And wine...

UGH! I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN IF THIS WERE THE CASE :D
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, but if I had to be more specific, I'd say Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Then again if PB were calorie-free, RPBCs would be relatively low-calorie because all the calories would be in the chocolate :smile:
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Food I eat.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Usually bread...but there is an olive and herb bread, slathered with butter....I buy it...Then say, What did you do that for?
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    ice cream pizza and french fries.
    my inner fat girl is greedy
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Rice

I second this....