meeting new people

Options
Hello, im Daniel, ive recently switched over from livestrong and im lookng to meet people who can spur me on in my progress, i originally joind a while ago but never used it and have found i lost 5lbs in the time i havent used it due to my exercise plan and getting a bike. add me as a friend if you like and we can chat

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as afriend!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    hey, i'll add you!! i went from sparkpeople to livestrong to myfitpal!! haha
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi Daniel -

Ive done livestrong, sparkpeople and now Myfitnesspal. I found that MFP is soooo much easier to use! I use SP for recipes now a day but thats about it. The support here is great and Im so glad I made the switch! Feel free to add me. Good luck in your journey!
  • nicdilor
    Options
    Hi everybody, I just joined today, in the beginning i started out with Jillian Michaels, then spent some months with everydayhealth and now I'm here, so far I love it and the mobile app is sooooo helpful, through this journey I've lost 40 lbs, but over the summer I kinda slowed down, so now I'm trying to pick things up to see If i can reach my goal, anybody here who wants some company please feel free to add me, have a nice day !!!! :)
  • Neda1178
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for new friends too.. to chat, keep me motivated, and hold me accountable! Anyone add me if you're interested! :-)
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this today and would love some encouragement some online buddies to keep me motivated! Would love to hear about other peoples' progress using this site!

Please feel free to add me x