12 days I am getting married!!!

Options
I want to lose a healthy amount of weight before my wedding. By exercising and eating right, I know I can do it! I hardly have any friends on here to support me because friends back at home are not wanting to put the time and effort into their bodies. This is fine, but support from people wanting to lose weight and putting in effort to do so would be helpful. From beachbody I am doing the Insanity program, let's see if I can lose 5 more pounds before my big day!!

Replies

• Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Congrats and many years of happiness to you and your <3 !!! Remember to take it all in,becasue it goes by as fast as everyone says ^u^
  • patsnyder89
    Options
    congrats
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    CONGRATS and feel free to add me for support!! :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Doing Insanity too if you'd like to add me!
  • NYCgirl1974
    Options
    Congratulations! Feel Free to add me!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • aaronwayne88
    Options
    12 days for 5 pounds? It is very do-able!!! You can crunch these last 5 pounds out just be very focused and want it badly. I'd say 2 hard boiled eggs for bfast, salad w/ squeezed lemon a 1/4 tablespoon of salt and peper for lunch, skinless boneless chicken and another salad for dinner. Hard cardio workout of 60 mintues. And some freshly squeezed carot juice for after the workout! Hopefully it helps and congrats on the wedding!!!!!
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! im totally on the ban wagon myself i just got engaged friday ! NOW THE FAT MUST COME OFF :drinker:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! and totally do-able!! you can do it!!!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    Congratulations on your big day!!!!<hugs>!!!n I'm also in a sort of bootcamp frenzy!.... 12 days more for me to go so feel free to add.... would love to shed 5 pounds with someone along my side!!
    12 days for 5 pounds? It is very do-able!!! You can crunch these last 5 pounds out just be very focused and want it badly. I'd say 2 hard boiled eggs for bfast, salad w/ squeezed lemon a 1/4 tablespoon of salt and peper for lunch, skinless boneless chicken and another salad for dinner. Hard cardio workout of 60 mintues. And some freshly squeezed carot juice for after the workout! Hopefully it helps and congrats on the wedding!!!!!

gonna try it out myself next twelve days... nice advice!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! 5 pounds in 12 days is doable but will require alot alot of work and commitment....Goodluck!!!!!!!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - feel free to add me.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    How much of your weight did you gain in the last 12 days? I bet you can lose that much in the next 12 days. You got this....good luck.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a healthy amount of weight before my wedding. By exercising and eating right, I know I can do it! I hardly have any friends on here to support me because friends back at home are not wanting to put the time and effort into their bodies. This is fine, but support from people wanting to lose weight and putting in effort to do so would be helpful. From beachbody I am doing the Insanity program, let's see if I can lose 5 more pounds before my big day!!

Are you doing the shakes too? Cause the shakes are totally where it's at.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Will those 5 pounds make that much of a difference?

Eat well, drink plenty of water. It is a little late to think about losing 5 pounds.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs in a week (but I probably weight a lot more than you) by eating no carbs whatsoever. There is 500 calories in each pound of glycogen+water (what most people consider water weight), compared to 3500 calories in each pound of fat. If you chose to go this route, remember things like BBQ sauce have a lot of sugar, along with yogurt (as much as soda) so on so forth. I lost my 10 lbs still eating about 100g of carbs a day. but working out almost every day with at least 500 calories burned.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This would have been epic if you'd considered joining and losing a few months ago! Fad diets ain't where it's at.

Congrat's on the wedding.