day 1 needing support

Options
Very new to dieting. In need of some support. My name is katie im 24 and over the past year have gained way to much due to becoming clean and sober. Im in desperate need to make some changes because of my health

Replies

• jenborn0730
    Options
    Clean and Sober is AWESOME!!!!! That is such an accomplishment. Way to go.

I'm not new to dieting. Secretly between you and me, and the thousands of others reading this, I'm starting to think I really suck at it. Still, I'm not quite ready to give up.

One of the best suggestions I can make is log it - even if it's bad log it - even if it means you going to go over your goal and everyone will see log it -

oh - and when you run up againist all the wanna quits - chat about them - someone out there has felt exactly what you're feeling and may know just what you need to get you through it.

I'll be cheering for ya.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the clean and sober part, now let's see what we can do to lose some weight. Feel free to add me for support.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on becoming clean and sober, you were able to do that, then you can do anything. Take it one day at a time and goodluck. It is a hard journey and will have rough days, just keep pushing forward