Nightmares as an adult. Anybody find something that helps?

Options
124»

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    It wasn't as bad last night. Still had bad dreams but not as violent. I'm hoping to find something that will help. I used to read Harry Potter before bed and then had Harry Potter dreams...but as an earlier poster stated, those were adventure/exciting dreams...not terrifying...and I could fly.

Maybe I should try reading before bed again.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Love nightmares. I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, and if they're nightmarish, I'm quite happy.

Well, I could live without the never went to that class and now I'm trying to find the room where the final exam is taking place dream. But that's more a neurosis or something than a nightmare. :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Love nightmares. I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, and if they're nightmarish, I'm quite happy.

Well, I could live without the never went to that class and now I'm trying to find the room where the final exam is taking place dream. But that's more a neurosis or something than a nightmare. :)

I try, but I can't understand how a person could enjoy nightmares. I have had "bad" dreams where I am a harry potter esque character trying to find and fight Voldemort-good dream. Exciting, adventurous.

Trapped in a room with a dying or possibly already dead person wrapped in bandages and decaying (and yes, I can smell in this dream) and I'm being forced to remove the bandages...that is NOT a good dream...I don't care who you are.