Childish Things we do as adults...

Options

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Those are who in the early stages of a dating relationship as adults often play the same games with others when they were high schoolers. Can be quite annoying.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Love it! Keep 'em coming!!

I watched Saturday morning cartoons this weekend and bought a box of Crayola crayons at Target--COMPLETE IMPULSE BUY. Never had more fun than I did coloring with my 24 shiny crayons.

I always have crayons, markers and the such at home. I don't even have any kiddies. I do however need to get some new coloring books. I love to color always have.
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Nerf gun battles
  • lamanderanna
    Options
    Playing in the rain
    Stomping in the mud barefoot
    Nerf gun wars
    Coloring on the sidewalk
    Popping bubble wrap
    Skateboarding though the store
    Eating with my fingers
    Climbing trees
    Finding shapes in the clouds
    Blowing bubbles
    Jumping off the swings
    Water balloon fights
    Getting a Happy Meal just for the toy
    Collecting rocks
    Looking for bugs
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Farts. They never get old, and often make me giggle like a kid. I'm a guy though, might not be the same for you ladies. :-)

:laugh: Yes, sometimes we have burp-offs and fart contests!

Also staying up really late on a school night.

Helping the kids pull pranks on Dad....the last one was drink all of Dad's Sprite and refill with water. Totally worked out perfectly!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    don't search my posts....I'm a 15 year old trapped in a 31 year old body, LOL.
  • mateo57505
    mateo57505 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    26345935.gif

I cant stop doing this!!!!!!!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I love colouring in.
    Watching cartoons :o)
    Hide and seek
    And I can't resist bouncy castles lol
    Also, l hide outside of the bathroom door and scare the crap out of my husband when he comes out (that one never gets old :laugh: )
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I skip daily with my son... it is sooo fun. I also climbed a tree over the weekend and built a fort :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Leave one foot in the room when told to get out.....
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I learned to hula-hoop. I was never able to do it as a kid. One night after my yoga class (it was a small turn out and only 4 of us were there), I saw some hula hoops laying there from a belly dance class and I commented that I could never do it. Another lady said the same was true for her. So we all picked them up and tried and both of us were able to do it. All four of us stood there laughing and hula-hooping like little girls. What a blast!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Oh my....

I skip, and sing, and act silly in public (my mom tells me it's not the adult thing to do..pfft)
    I color...I have a stack of coloring books at my desk for downtime...as well as a super 96 count box of Crayola..bishes, be jealous.
    MOAR LEGOS!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    At least I know I'm not the only one who's bought crayons and a coloring book and colored! I would occasionally do that randomly before I even had a child :)
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Farts. They never get old, and often make me giggle like a kid. I'm a guy though, might not be the same for you ladies. :-)

Yes, all of the yes.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    26345935.gif

I cant stop doing this!!!!!!!

95c.jpg
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Now that I have a son, I do a lot of them. Playing with toys for sure, I might just enjoy them more than he does. Bought him a workbench and a bunch of tools this weekend, and i was opening them up and checking them out when he was sleeping, my wife just laughed at me :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I built my son a zipline.....It was probably as much for me as it was for him.....
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    coloring, and this morning on my walk..... I have to admit I played the don't step on the cracks in the sidewalk game lol Made myself giggle when I caught myself on ahaha
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I gotta jump in the bed at night...just in case there is a monster living under there...also, closet door must be closed...same reason.

Ooooh, I do this too lol
  • amy0716
    amy0716 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I went to the roller rink with my kid recently --- old school skates --- not rollarblades and had so much fun I considered coming back BY MYSELF for fitness night!!