NSV for me!!!! Woot woot!!!!

Options
cbu23
cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
I met up with a friend for dinner the other night that I hadn't seen in about 4 weeks, and the first thing he asked was if I was losing weight!!! Along with folks at work commenting on it!

....and now today.....I noticed! I went in a belt notch!!!! Hells yes!

That is all...carry on with your day. :happy:

Replies

• Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    NSV's are awesome, sounds like you are doing great!
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love it when you have to move the notches on a belt in the better direction!!! That's a yay you!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I love clothing NSVs and when people notice and actually say something :) You're doing a great job!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've been waiting for a notch to move for a while now. Seems like even when I feel like I'm doing well and clothes are fitting better....the belt never moves. A great start to Monday!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Awesome!! I love NSV's - they make you feel so motivated & makes it feel worth the pain & suffering!
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! awesome!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's those little things that feel so good.
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    That belt and the scale.... they're like a pot of water on the stove.... take forever to move and when they do it's immediate action.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!