Northeast.....snow, snow, snow!!!

Options
mmnichol
mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
Seems early for all this snow already, so much for getting better tires on the front.

Got 4-5 inches here already, more to come...:ohwell:

What's everyone else got?????

Where's Steve??? He must be luving this???!!! :noway:

Replies

• abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    none yet in northern CT!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OMG it is freezing. Must be 62 out there!!!

(:laugh:)
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Love ya....
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, I want to come visit you!! It is 20 degrees here this morning with an even colder wind chill and today is the nice day!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie, I want to come visit you!! It is 20 degrees here this morning with an even colder wind chill and today is the nice day!!

Come on down. We could do our 3 mile walk on the beach! WOOT!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    "I'm dreaming of a green Christmas"....mmmmm sounds nice!!
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much we have here, I just got up, but I know it's been snowing for at least 2 hours in NJ. Good luck to the rest of you wishing for it, and those not. I just got back from El Paso, TX, and we had snow the same day down there, that they got it in Schenectady, NY a few weeks ago.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,961 Member
    Options

:ohwell: :grumble: :glasses:

I haven't ruled out moving to FLA, Jeannie FYI. Now I don't have to take "anyone's" thoughts into account and I can do it as I want to....probably in the spring - at least for a few months to try to get established.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    It's 27 here (SE Michigan)and snowed last night. Only enough to cover the ground so far, but I hear more is on the way.

I'm voting for MFP field trip to Jeannie's house!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

:ohwell: :grumble: :glasses:

I haven't ruled out moving to FLA, Jeannie FYI. Now I don't have to take "anyone's" thoughts into account and I can do it as I want to....probably in the spring - at least for a few months to try to get established.

Here is what I think about THAT

00020071.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    It's 27 here (SE Michigan)and snowed last night. Only enough to cover the ground so far, but I hear more is on the way.

Parrrrrrtay!!!0002045B.gif
  • jhall1980
    Options

I live in Melvindale, MI & I was super mad to wake up to snow on the ground this morning... I can't wait to move somewhere where its warm all year round
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm in northern VA...

AND I'M SO MAD!!!! :explode:

I had a DATE today!!! And was gonna go do a full body day at the gym!! And go dancing!!! ARGH.

Instead I am STUCK in my house with NOTHING to do. :sad:

I just shoveled for an hour...almost my whole neighborhood. One nice lady is going to pay me $15 Monday for shoveling her walkway. I am now mad AND sore. ASDKFJSADLFKJsdflksjdflksj!!!!!

I HATE SNOWWWWWW
  • betoGod
    Options
    The storm left us last night (Wilkes county North Carolina). We seem to have received about 9". That is more than we've received in the 4 years I have lived here, but it is beautiful!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    We got like an inch here in Ohio (cincy) so far....
  • gperry227
    Options
    a couple in NJ.... BTW, how do you count shoveling snow as exercise?????????????
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    OMG we've barely had 2.5" here in Indianapolis! Wish it would DUMP on us!! :tongue: Seriously, though, I'm from New England and I can't say I miss snow much. Don't know how I"m gonna deal if I move back east in a couple years!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Nothing happenning in Scranton, Pa yet. We're only expecting about 5" by tomorrow. I'm seriously jealous of everyone south of here. I love the snow!!! :drinker:
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Very funny Jeannie!!!! :glasses:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    a couple in NJ.... BTW, how do you count shoveling snow as exercise?????????????

Webmd has a calorie counter and they have an entry for shoveling snow. I think it's under household activities, or something like that...