Hello from NC

betoGod
betoGod Posts: 30
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I just joined yesterday. Had been looking at a few sites for a couple of weeks. I just became a CPA this year and will be going through my 2nd tax season, so I decided I needed to get into an eating and exercise routine before it starts. Most people are motivated by the new year, I'm motivated by the junk food that comes into the office for 3 1/2 months. Although I really enjoy the gym and lifting weights, I've never been consistent doing it at lunch or after work. So I started 2 weeks ago getting up at 5am to work out. So far it is working. The hardest part is only having 45 minutes to get ready for work once I get home. Thank goodness I'm low maintenance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and helping to encourage each other on our weight loss journey.

Replies

• MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Hi! I"m glad you're here! I'm gonna be getting up early starting in January to continue my workouts. That's going to be rough and I know what you mean about the little amt of time to get ready after you get through. But, it's sooo worth it to have that "good feeling" to start your day! ;)
This discussion has been closed.