All Willpower Out the Window

Options
Welp. We have not been sleeping well over the last week and when I don't sleep, all I want to do is EAT!!! I know that I'm comforting my lack of sleep with food, but geesh. I've been in a crummy mood, even though I did exercise, which usually lifts my spirits. The exercise was just a chore. :grumble: I now know why I've needed to lose this weigh for approximately 22 months. My last baby didn't start sleeping through the night consistently until she was 20 months old (so that was just after I started MFP.) My husband put that one together. I don't know about you guys, but when I don't sleep at night, I don't feel like getting on the treadmill the next day. I guess I'm just putting this out there in the collective conscience......:grumble: :grumble: :angry:

Replies

• pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Welp. We have not been sleeping well over the last week and when I don't sleep, all I want to do is EAT!!! I know that I'm comforting my lack of sleep with food, but geesh. I've been in a crummy mood, even though I did exercise, which usually lifts my spirits. The exercise was just a chore. :grumble: I now know why I've needed to lose this weigh for approximately 22 months. My last baby didn't start sleeping through the night consistently until she was 20 months old (so that was just after I started MFP.) My husband put that one together. I don't know about you guys, but when I don't sleep at night, I don't feel like getting on the treadmill the next day. I guess I'm just putting this out there in the collective conscience......:grumble: :grumble: :angry:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I totaly know what you mean

when i'm tired, i am extremly moody (ask my boyfriend... ) then there is no getting anything done and everything goes out the window... willpower, politeness,
    its actualy very annoying and would like to solve that problem. the thing is i need a LOT of sleep (like 9-10 hours) before i feel rested..

we should go live in spain and have a siesta .. i think thats the best way to go .. they say that a power nap in the afternoon is extremly beneficial. If only i could have time for that !!!

may
  • lisagivy
    lisagivy Posts: 12
    Options
    i have to agree. i have been sick all week and i looked at my exercise report and was so disappointed. luckily i stayed someone in my calorie range. but i didnt lose much. i also tried on a bathing suit this weekend and wasnt happy at all...
  • lisagivy
    Options
    i have to agree. i have been sick all week and i looked at my exercise report and was so disappointed. luckily i stayed someone in my calorie range. but i didnt lose much. i also tried on a bathing suit this weekend and wasnt happy at all...
  • lisagivy
    Options