Hello All

nljobin
nljobin Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Nichole and I decided to sign up for myfitnesspal when the girls here at work decided to all go on a diet. I am 22 years old and I am getting married to the love of my life on May 10th. I mostly want to lose 10 lbs and get toned up. A girls gotta look good on her wedding day! :wink: I am a leasing agent for Mountainside Manor Apartments in Jasper, GA and after waitressing for 4 years I absolutely LOVE my new job. I am also in my 3rd year of college at Kennesaw State University and will be starting the Nursing Program in January. Life is about to get real hectic for me. I hate going to the gym but I love going on hikes, swimming, playing sports, anything fun and exciting. My problem is that it is hard to get out and do that stuff when you work all the time. I am a fun, outgoing, crazy person that loves to have a good time. Well, that's about it for now.:tongue:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Nichole & Welcome to MFP, Personally I'm dissapointed I would of much liked to hear more about your life, you know day to day stuff sleeping patterns what type of medications if taken where are they purchased & the like.:laugh: No seriously nice to have you along with the other I'm going to say hundreds of other member's. Good Luck with school & ofcourse your pursuit of better health.

Jason
This discussion has been closed.