Insanity or P90X?

Options
Hi,

I've recently only been doing Jillian Michaels dvd's and find I get really unmotivated after a couple of weeks. I see lots of people discussing Insanity and P90X but as I'm a student just now, I cannot afford either of those sets of dvd's!!

What is all the hype about? Should I save up? I feel like it's far too much money to spend on workout dvd's when I can't even spend that amount of money on anything else right now!!!

I'm 142 pounds, I was 135 but put on 7 pounds in the last month due to being on holiday :(... Ideally I want to lose 12 pounds so I can get down to 130, but I feel like it's never going to happen at the moment! Doing 1 jillian michaels dvd + 30 mins on the exercise bike 5 days a week doesn't seem to be doing anything for me! Help!

Replies

• cortney_weiss
    cortney_weiss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI! I have both, and believe it or not, I have lost the most weight with Insanity, after completing Insanity, I lost my remaining weight with P90X. Definitely worth it. I can tell you how to get a discount too, being a Beachbody coach. And if you want some extra support and motivation, I have a great support group on FB.

Cortney Weiss
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    I've done both programs and I think if your goal is to lose weight you should get Insanity. I love both programs and I do them together with Insanity Asylum, but It seems like Insanity works better for women whos main goal is to lose weight. Besides you don't need any weights, bands, or a pull up bar with Insanity.