Who's maintaining?

Options
Looking to add some new friends especially who are trying to maintain their weight!

Replies

• lkc2854
    lkc2854 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over 100 pounds between December 2009 and November, 2010 and have been maintaining it for almost 2 years now. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the maintaining zone lol. I'm comfortable with where my weight is now, but wouldn't mind losing 12 more lbs. Toning up is also something I'm interested in!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Me! I lost 30 pounds and have been maintaining since February 2012.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I am as I have reached my goal weight :}
  • Slimat30
    Options
    Pick me lol!
  • jdploki70
    Options
    I'm trying to maintain, but it's not as easy as losing was. With birthdays, holidays, celebrations, and all sorts of other "eating" occasions, maintaining isn't really all that easy. But I am in that category, as I lost all the weight I should and remain healthy.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't cry if I lost another 8 pounds, but I'm past my original goal weight and happy to be maintaining that. :smile:
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm technically at maintenance but randomly keep dropping pounds. My current goals are fitness-related and continuing to eat (mostly) healthy
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm technically at maintenance but randomly keep dropping pounds. My current goals are fitness-related and continuing to eat (mostly) healthy
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Not quite there, but almost. I've lost most of the weight, but need to focus on building some more muscle and cutting a little more fat. Maintaining is hard! Seeing the numbers drop on the scale seems so much more rewarding/motivating than seeing them stay the same, as messed up as that is. Feel free to add me; I'd love tips & tricks on staying motivated to maintain!
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance mode for about 14 months. I don't think I'll ever stop logging though. This is the first thing I have tried that actually works with maintenance! It's so easy to slip back into old habits when I'm not tracking. :smile:
  • carolinepsmith
    carolinepsmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am there and have been for about 6 months. I do not log on weekends but log Monday - Friday. Please feel free to add me. I would love more friends on maintance.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm in the maintaince mode (but not by my choice). :smile: I've lost 23 pounds so far (from 155 to 132 from a size 12/14 to a size 6 and some 4's). I would like to lose 3 more pounds to get me out of the 130's, but I'm comfortable with my weight right now, so I'm concentrating on toning. Feel free to add me.
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining successfully since May of this year. I faithfully log in my food and drinks which helps keeping me in check. I have ups and downs like all of us but seeing it writing prevents major downs. I have about 5lbs I play with. Going on a week cruise at the end of this month so I am trying to shed a couple extra lbs because i intend to eat and drink during my vacation, lol...
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey lost 30 here and have been maintaining since June. Feel free to add me.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I am! :) Add me if you want to! I initially joined to lose 12 LBs and lost that within 14 weeks or so, and have since lost another 3 LBs. I've been "maintaining" for about 16 weeks...so I could use some maintenance pals :)…I'm on here religiously during the week (monday to friday) and tend to take the weekends off the website, but still log...I've found that maintaining is almost as hard as trying to lose weight. Like some here, I don't think I'll ever start logging, but I know I've learned how to eat healthier and am working on maintaining and not stressing out if I go over a day or if I'm taking a long weekend to relax. :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the maintaining zone lol. I'm comfortable with where my weight is now, but wouldn't mind losing 12 more lbs. Toning up is also something I'm interested in!

I'm here also ^^^

ME TOO I reached my original goal but I think now that i have been here for a few months I think I would like to loose another 10-15 lbs
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone on maintenance and dedicated to logging as part of their lifestyle, feel free to add me.
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal two months ago, but have continued to lose another 10 pounds beyond the goal -- I think due to the fact that it's summer and the exercising was so easy! I've been in an excercise zone where my body just wanted MORE. I started at 209lbs, and would like to maintain around 160-165, which is "healthy" for my height. CW is 155.

Having once lost quite a few pounds (ten years ago) and then not maintained -- I'd also like some friendly encouragement from "maintainers" who still keep an exercise and food journal to stay honest and focused.

I fear "maintaining" requires just as much effort, willpower, passion and knowledge -- as LOSING! Although with a tool like MFP and friends to help -- we can do it together.

Any maintainers out there who would like to add me -- I love to cook, drink wine, and stay active with a gym membership and horseback riding. I work in the healthcare industry, and volunteer about 6 hours a week in my community. Dog owner and no kids. If we have something in common, and you'd like some firendly help, too -- ADD ME.
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Reached my goal last fall but have but gaining and losing the same 5 pounds many times since then. Would be ok losing another 5 or so but would also be ok maintaining where I am. I haven't officially changed my goal calories to maintains but it is set to 1/2 pound a week loss. Would also like more friends in similar situation.