HELP! Gall Stones without a Gall bladder

Options
Ok, readers digest version: I had my gall bladder out 13 years ago, Over the last couple of years I have had more stones. Last year they removed a 9 ml stone. I've been good for awhile now. Then about 2 weeks ago (almost a year to the day of my last stone removal) I started having more attacks. I've had an ultrasound and low and behold, I have yet another stone. I will be having an ERCP to have it removed soon. Last time I developed pancreatitis and was in hosptial for over 10 days on an IV and antibiotics. Not good.

I try to eat well, I have documented my food intake and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. Some people just continue to make stones.

This is so painful and it makes me not want to go anywhere or eat anything. Does anyone else out there have this? And do you have any thing that has helped you?

Thanks, Kristine

Replies

• livealittle3
    Options
    I have a co-worker who swears by the supplements she takes. The gall bladder works hand in hand with the liver. she says taking milk thistle supplements really helps your liver function. She has had lots of medical problems and over the years I've seen her get relief the MD's couldn't give her by taking supplements.

good luck!