Just introducing myself

Options
I am recently returning to running. My husband and I have agreed to spend this year training for a sprint distance triathalon. It's a challenge for him because he doesn't swim that well, and for me, because I haven't run in a LOoooong time. I have been working on the running lately, and did a 5K before breakfast this morning. My time today was 44:68 for 3.8 miles, excluding the finishing walk that rounded out the mileage to 4.0 miles. Not bad for week 10 of the new training schedule. I am teaching my husband to swim better and faster, since I used to teach swimming decades ago. We both are good cyclists. Finding time to get three workouts in a day, of any length is the major hurdle we are over coming. The training program is light, compared to other's who train for tri's. We are finding that the biggest hurdle is attitudinal, not physical. Staying positive and upbeat is key, and giving ourselves a little recovery time is paramount to our success. Stopping is not an option. As a mom and wife, my time is limited, so I am looking for a few good ideas to help me balance everything and everyone. I am hoping to find some of those ideas here on this web site. Thanks all, and Hello!