Show my you zumba before and afters!!!!

2»

Replies

• xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    bumping to see more!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    I LOVE Zumba. I have the older DVD's and I do each one. Before I was able to workout at work, I would do Zumba when I got home. I did it for 2 month 4 days a week and lost 1lb a week. I had a hard time at first because I didn't have any rhythm and some of the leg moves I just couldn't get. One day I realized I was doing it right, it just clicked, so don't get discouraged if you don't pick up on the moves right away. I have a HRM and I burn 600-800 a DVD depending on which DVD I chose to do. I noticed my stomach, waist, and lower back was getting smaller and toner which is one of the reasons I love it. I really want the new DVD set he has out, but I might wait until Christmas since I don't really have $70 to spend...but it's definately worth it.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    I didn't do exclusively Zumba, but it was a big part of my cardio regime to lose about 25 pounds.
  • Wow... so healthy looking. Great job. You should be proud of yourself
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Zumba is the most fun workout and you really see results! My pictures are not "before and after" because I am still on my journey, but these are my resutls thus far:

March20102.jpg
    march272011.jpg
    BeforeandAfter12-2010to1-20112.png
    photo.jpg
    March20122.jpg

6295036.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!