I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can ________!!!

Options

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and I can't wait until I can look in the mirror and not want to carve chunks off myself with a carving knife

Too extreme?

I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wave goodbye to someone without setting off a tidal wave of arm blubber
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear whatever I want and feel comfortable in my own skin.
  • Joynhrt
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can go to an amusement attraction and not have to worry about weight limits!!!
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can feel comfortable wearing a top without sucking in my stomach. :P
  • joy4life48
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can walk into a room and get admired by everyone there. Not that I'm superficial or anything...really!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I'm long fat and can't wait until I can wear a cute bikini & summer dress to the beach!
  • Caseysface
    Caseysface Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can shop in 'normal' sized people stores without having to hope for a plus sized section.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Maybe some day I will finally be able to wear a swimsuit.. without wearing shorts on top of them....

And I want to be able to hug my knees to my chest and rest my cheek on my knees. Nearly there with that already, but I'm flexibleish anyways.
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    I want to be able to wear Lulu Lemon clothes and buy from regular sizes!
  • amandaxonicole
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can go shopping for clothes and not base my decision to buy on if my stomach pokes out too much :)
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can...
    -have my picture taken without me mimicking a turtle to prevent the dreaded DOUBLE CHIN!!
    -wear jeans again!!
    -be able to shave below without needing to pull my stomach out of the way!! Ick!
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can fit comfortably in an airplane seat for my beach vacation where I wear nothing but bikinis all day :)
  • Krystleklearfit
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear a bikini and look and feel sexy in it! But I'm actually getting rid of fat not losing it because I dont ever want to find it again!
  • nis75p06
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can ride my horse again!!!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ... wear thigh highs!!
    And knee high boots!!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until my stomach is smaller than my boobs!!!

LOL - well said!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear my Victoria's Secret tops again!

AND - I can't wait to buy a dress from Stop Staring Dresses or the Bettie Page collection, and have it NOT be an Xtra size!
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear whatever the heck I want and not worry about my gut sticking out.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can wear a bikini with confidence

This is mine too.
  • littlemissmo83
    littlemissmo83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome...great responses everyone.

I'm losing fat and can't wait until I can see my six pack and my arm muscles and look really toned. I also cant wait until I can drop some dress sizes and wear whatever I want and look cute - I love fashion too much to be fat!