Tips

xtremelifter
xtremelifter Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Trying to get down from 23% body fat to 18% body fat, needing to decrease stomach size and increase neck size to make tape. any tips on how to do within at most 5 days? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    No...not physiologically possible. Sorry.
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    sure! let me go get my wand...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    :wink: song
  • songbyrdsweet
    sure! let me go get my wand...

Oh oh, do me too!! I want 19% body fat, 34D boobs, and a tan. :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    can I get the winning lottery ticket..or did Shannon request that today already?
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Thats impossible, you really need to be more relalistic :huh:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Common Song, this is your chance to become a legend!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Common Song, this is your chance to become a legend!

Well let me finish my PhD first...once my research is complete I'll let you know if I've figured out how to work miracles like this LOL
  • Ok well will let ya'll know how it goes.
  • songbyrdsweet
    I can tell YOU how it's going to go.
    Please don't attempt this; you're just endangering your health. 5 days is enough to do some serious damage.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Sorry, there is no real quick fix. Be careful so you do not damage your body and cause serious health risk for yourself. God Bless, Brenda
  • There is NO permanent, quick fix or "magic" pill for weight/fat loss. It is accomplished with a lot of hard, CONSISTENT work at the gym (or other means of exercise), and clean eating habits. Fitness is also a life-long journey--not an overnight ride. Those that lose weight quickly do so at the risk of their own bodies, and actually SLOW their metabolisms down through starvation diets and loss of lean muscle mass--thus the yo-yo epidemic where people lose weight quickly through starvation or other ridiculous 'diets' or diet pills only to gain it back and then some!

Research nutrition and exercise (from reputable sources) and learn everything you can about how your body works, set some realistic goals, then apply that knowledge and go for it! Generally, the safest weight/fat loss plans should only have you losing up to 2 pounds per week, or you risk the problems mentioned above. The old addage that "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" is TRUE. Don't fall for all those schemes out there that just want your money. Good luck, and be safe!
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    There is no magic bullet to quick weight loss, but if you just want to LOOK slimmer here are some tips: http://weightloss.about.com/cs/ourtoptips/a/aa051204a.htm
    Good luck, and I hope you're also looking at a long-term plan.
  • There is also a long term goal regardless if this works or not. Thanks for the tips given thus far.
This discussion has been closed.