Jillian

Options
Hey Friends!

I've done Jillian Michaels 'No More Trouble Zones' and the '30 Day Shred'. They both still give me a great workout but I need a change. I can actually quote her instructions along with the DVD :laugh: Can anyone recommend something else from Jillian or other trainers? I was tempted for about a mili second to try 'Insanity' but then remembered I'm not 20 anymore....

Thanks in advance!!
Laura

Replies

• laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends!

I've done Jillian Michaels 'No More Trouble Zones' and the '30 Day Shred'. They both still give me a great workout but I need a change. I can actually quote her instructions along with the DVD :laugh: Can anyone recommend something else from Jillian or other trainers? I was tempted for about a mili second to try 'Insanity' but then remembered I'm not 20 anymore....

Thanks in advance!!
    Laura

I am re-posting this to see if anyone would reply....nobody posted last time :cry: Any suggestions??
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I really liked 6 Week 6 Pack with Jillian. It is one hell of a workout. :happy:
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    JM Body Revolution! I did it and then Insanity and I loved every minute of it. Give it a shot, it's worth it! Good luck!
  • rcs7058
    Options
    Geri Love is a pretty good one
  • granddoll
    Options
    Hey,

I liked ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels & I do you kickbox fastfix. Hope this helps!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Ripped in 30 (very similar to 30-day shred), and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is 45 minutes of cardio, if you want that. I got Extreme Shed and Shred, but I'm not crazy about it so far--just a little too "out there" for me in terms of unconventional exercises. 6 Week 6 Pack is good at working abs while continuing to move (not JUST isolating abs), but I don't really like the format as well as the others. I haven't tried many others; mostly I prefer to get out of the house for my workouts. Hope you find a good one!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I do Jillians Ripped in 30...probably similar to the Shred but it is a new video with same awesome results!
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends!

Thanks in advance!!
    Laura

I am 20x2 and a bit:-) and still do Insanity! Don't let age stop you unless you have some medical condition.

I am re-posting this to see if anyone would reply....nobody posted last time :cry: Any suggestions??
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends!

Thanks in advance!!
    Laura

I liker her video, Bannish Fat, Boost Metabolism. It gave me a good workout.
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    You can also try her Ripped in 30 DVD or 6 week 6 pack. I havent tried either (I did Insanity), but I have them and have heard good things!
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm also a big Jillian fan and LOVE 30 day Shred, and Ripped in 30, but not as big of a fan of extreme Shed & Shred though (she just seemed so spacy and unorganized in that one as compared to 30DS & Ripped).
  • kgoulbourne
    Options
    6 Week 6 Pack is really fun. I can't do level 2 because if a back injury but Level 1 is fun and a great work out! The Shred it with Weights (Kettlebells) is also really great, but be careful and watch your form. The workout for Buns and Thighs is also fun and a challenge. I have also heard great things about the Speed Shred series.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    collagevideo.com sells hundreds of workout videos. They have video clips & reviews that will tell you impact level, equipment required, fitness level ...... loads of information

Kelly Coffey Meyers is one of my favorite instructors ... she has a series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. Each DVD has 2 - 30 minute workouts plus lots of premixes to keep it fresh. Lots of variety: bootcamp, kickboxing, weights, circuit training, step aerobics......
  • Barbarapl
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I've just started working out, but I can recommend you some workouts by Tiffany Rothe and Cassey Ho. Their videos are available for free on YouTube. Both of them have lots of energy and I love doing exercises with them.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am doing her Body revolution. Yes its a little pricey but you get 90 days worth of videos and it never gets boring cause you only do the same video for like 4 days and not in a row. I love it and have had great success with it!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I liked ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels & I do you kickbox fastfix. Hope this helps!

Seconding this! I love both of these workouts!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    After doing 30day shred i went to P90x. I felt like it really prepared me for it.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends!

Thanks in advance!!
    Laura

After I finish 30 day shred this week, I'll be starting Insanity! Like someone else said, if you have a medical condition that prevents you then don't attempt it, but otherwise give it a shot. :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I also do 6 Week 6 Pack, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. What I like about BFBM is that you can choose which circuits you want to do, (out of 7 circuits). I like to do circuits 1,3,5&7 which is a lot of kick boxing type moves.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    On week three of Insanity, then trying the 30 Day shred.
    Check Jillian Michael.com she has tons of stuff on there. Or beachbody.com there a lot of vid on there with result pictures.