I'm new to the site! Need to lose weight for my wedding!

Options
Hello,
My name is Ashley and I am new to my fitness pal. I'm getting married in May of 2010. I had to buy my dress a size too small due to being sold in store only and they were going out of that style. If you have been married you know when you find the "one" (dress) you have to have it. I am 172lbs right now and have already lost about 5 lbs just by not snacking endlessly at work! I'm a MGR at a fast food rest. My goal is to fit in my dress ultimately but hopefully I get to alter it two sizes down! That's as far down as you can size one...lol Hopefully I start the Jullian Michaels dvd on the 1st, since having a gym membership for the past year has gotten me no where and paying for a personal trainer will cost me an arm and a leg. I hope to to get to know lots of you guys on here and to share our success stories together!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Arlala555
    Arlala555 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just saw my post. How do you add your weight tracker to the end of it?:frown:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! In the Motivation threads there is one for Brides to Be that you are welcome to join.

For the weight loss ticker, go to Tools and create a Ticker and copy it. Then go to Message Boards again, click on the Signature option, and paste it. My wedding countdown ticker is from another website (I think it says it on the bottom of the ticker).

Congratulations and good luck!
  • Arlala555
    Options
    Lets see if this works...lol
  • Arlala555
    Options
    Does the ticker move by itself? or do you have to keep deleting a repasting it on the signatures?
  • pinkhuntinggirl13
    Options
    It moves on it's own! ;)
  • Arlala555
    Options
    Thanks "Pink"
  • pinkhuntinggirl13
    Options
    Your welcome!