What's your favorite band/singer right now?

Options

Replies

• CrueChix
    Options
    Mumford & Sons is overplayed????? LOL. I have never heard them on the radio, EVER. LOL

Mine doesn't change. I don't have a "right now". Mine is Dave Grohl.

But, I should say that I like a huge variety. I think I confuse the crap out of my neighbors when one minute I'm playing Frank Sinatra, and the next Sepultura. They can't figure me out. LOL. I like all music really. A "favorite" is very generic. But, my go-to is Dave.

Really? KROQ overplayed the **** out of Mumford & Sons for awhile.
  • CrueChix
    Options
    I like all kinds of music, but my #1 forever band will be Motley Crue. Loved them since I bought my first "tape" in 1983! I know! I just dated myself. I see them whenever I can, and I never get tired of them. Love my Crue!!
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Oh, and Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria & Memphis May Fire... how could I forgettt

you are awesome.

NO! You are! Haha love Asking Alexandria :D
  • wastelander92
    wastelander92 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Old school punk is the best imo =)
    Bad Religion, 7 seconds, circle jerks, choking victim, Reagan Youth, youth brigade, etc
    Also some classical; Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Mumford & Sons is overplayed????? LOL. I have never heard them on the radio, EVER. LOL

Mine doesn't change. I don't have a "right now". Mine is Dave Grohl.

But, I should say that I like a huge variety. I think I confuse the crap out of my neighbors when one minute I'm playing Frank Sinatra, and the next Sepultura. They can't figure me out. LOL. I like all music really. A "favorite" is very generic. But, my go-to is Dave.

Really? KROQ overplayed the **** out of Mumford & Sons for awhile.

I don't listen to KROQ. XM only or Pandora, or my iPod. Maybe that's why. Only the good stuff. LOL
  • anjanettecomer
    Options
    I love classic rock and folk rock the BEST, jam bands, the Woodstock "set," and I can go along with some of the new alternative and indie bands. But if you're talking RIGHT NOW, I have to put in a good word for a little band called Langhorne Slim. They are simply amazing, adorable, and cool as hell. I can NOT understand why they are not more "well-known." Langhorne Slim...remember that name! I love those guys!!
  • Rebekkax
    Rebekkax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there's anyone on here with the same taste in music as me.
    Touche Amore, Balance and Composure, Suburban Scum, Rotting Out, Xibalba, Joyce Manor, Man Overboard, Whitechapel, Deftones, Title Fight, La Dispute.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Flogging Molly has been a favorite of mine since I first became aware of them sometime last year. I've seen them live twice this year (actually last night). When you hear them live you can't help but to want to move.
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Florence + the Machine. Jose Gonzalez. Sia. Josh Ritter. The Shins. Bright Eyes. Modest Mouse. Depeche Mode. Bob Dylan. I'm pretty random.
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there's anyone on here with the same taste in music as me.
    Touche Amore, Balance and Composure, Suburban Scum, Rotting Out, Xibalba, Joyce Manor, Man Overboard, Whitechapel, Deftones, Title Fight, La Dispute.

Deftones are awesome!
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria & Memphis May Fire... how could I forgettt

you are awesome.

NO! You are! Haha love Asking Alexandria :D

haha yes they are! ive been fortunate enough to see them 4x live haha
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    thats really wierd I was at the gym listening to a Rhianna song and I suddenly realised she was it. The first time in a lot of years I 've had a hands down fave artist but there's nothing by her I don't like.
  • sbowen002
    Options
    Well...he's not really a band or much of a singer, but I love Calvin Harris because he gets me pumped up to exercise!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Country --- Jamey Johnson
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Well...he's not really a band or much of a singer, but I love Calvin Harris because he gets me pumped up to exercise!

Agreed! I am typically an alternative/rock/punk girl until it comes to my exercise music. Calvin is on the top of THAT list!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    The Bouncing Souls....for the past three years. :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Coltrane. Miles Davis, Nina Simone, Stevie Ray Vaughn........
  • sicoe17
    sicoe17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't really like the term favorite because it depends on my mood and current activity, but right now I'm a bit obsessed with Kaki King. If you don't know who she is you should google her and watch a video of her playing guitar, she's incredible.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga
  • sfuller911
    Options
    Don't judge....but I cannot get enough T Pain right now!