Turbo fire/ p90x results

Options
So This is my second week of the P90x turbo fire hybrid and I was just worndering if anyone had result pics they wanted to show

Replies

• michelletonice
    Options
    I haven't done the tf with p90x hybrid but did u see my rsults from 30 days of TF?
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the tf with p90x hybrid but did u see my rsults from 30 days of TF?

No I didn't see it is it in your pics
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Hi,

Where can I find the TF and P90X hybrid rotation if you don't mind me asking? I was just curious because I am on my second week of TF and was just wondering what it would be like to incorporate weights into it.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Where can I find the TF and P90X hybrid rotation if you don't mind me asking? I was just curious because I am on my second week of TF and was just wondering what it would be like to incorporate weights into it.

You can find the schedule on TeamBeachBody.com. You can create a free profile and there are a bunch of different schedules on there. I'm currently doing the P90X/Insanity one. Brutal!
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    oh yeah Insanity is brutal. The warm up alone is insane. I can't do too much impact because of my hip. ( So lucky..lol )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!