To All You Monday Night Gym-Goers...

Options
2»

Replies

• small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    uh oh.....My sisters and I decided we were going to have one night a week where we work out together and decided it would be Monday, based on our schedules... :frown: I'll have to see how tonight goes....

Depending on your gym, you probably won't find machines together :frown: Good luck though :tongue:
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm there every Monday.
    And Tuesday
    And Thursday
    And Friday.

Kiss my *kitten*.

POW!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    yet YOU are a monday night gym go-er.

hypocrite!!

:laugh:
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a home gym, so the machines over there are all yours for the taking. You're welcome.

This!
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you. The ones who get all amped up to start working out on a Monday night to make up for all your overindulgences on the weekend. The ones whose motivation ebbs as Friday draws near. I dislike you. It's your fault gyms are so friggen packed on a Monday night with not enough equipment to go round, because there's plenty of machines every other day :indifferent:

Machines... obviously you are new to fitness.

Never a shortage on bars for deadlift monday.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you. The ones who get all amped up to start working out on a Monday night to make up for all your overindulgences on the weekend. The ones whose motivation ebbs as Friday draws near. I dislike you. It's your fault gyms are so friggen packed on a Monday night with not enough equipment to go round, because there's plenty of machines every other day :indifferent:

Machines... obviously you are new to fitness.

Never a shortage on bars for deadlift monday.

Not new to fitness, but fairly new to lifting. Maybe I should try the weight room next Monday.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am there every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
    Tuesday and Thursday are reserved for outdoor activities.

So, how about YOU stay out of the gym on Monday because all you do is piss me off by thinking you own the place.