Know what's irritating?

Options
2»

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Only thing more irritating then those threads are threads created to rant about them.

I was hoping this was going to be about how they sell leggings in sizes over XL.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'd date ftmandy too.
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you and don't like the "rating" game either. Reminds me of those old "Slam Books" which were the rage in junior high school.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Only thing more irritating then those threads are threads created to rant about them.

I was hoping this was going to be about how they sell leggings in sizes over XL.

BAHAHAHA! I like you.:flowerforyou:
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'd date Sweet Sugar. What of it?

Appreciated, but dating is definitely not my reason for being on this site...which is why I avoid those threads to begin with.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    lol nobody wants to date me and I'm okay with that;)

My Mom thinks I'm awesome.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Not a fan of the "RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!" type threads. It urks me a bit how often I see that on the list of forum (I am always hoping to find a good topic, which happens rather rarely) topics. Oh well, I can't really complain a lot. I wouldn't expect much else from an online forum anyways... Even if it is on a health related site. =/
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'd date ftmandy too.

:love:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'd date Sweet Sugar. What of it?

Appreciated, but dating is definitely not my reason for being on this site...which is why I avoid those threads to begin with.

I was just being a wise as s and you were the gal above me when I opened this thread.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    This probably won't get me the key to anyone's city but I hate those posts that ask if you'd date the person above you. Apparently they are popular because they get the most replies and are always at the top of the list. I'm sure I'm in the minority here..........

So, you're saying there's a chance?

for you? always ;-)