Accountability Anyone - More MFP Friends Needed

Options
I fall off, get back on, fall off, get back on! I need as many my fitness pal friends as possible to be supportive, offer advice, and help me attain the goals that I have set for myself and be ACCOUNTABLE. I only hope I can do the same in return!

Add me!

Lets Goooooooooooooooo!

Replies

• melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can relate to your post, this time though i must acheive my goal to be a healthy weight, feel free to add me.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You haven't said nothing new ;-) Been there, done that, and no plans of repeating this time around. You are welcome to count me in!
  • Lanibugluv
    Lanibugluv Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    add me and i am there!
  • NikkiJ1015
    Options
    Ooh, pick me, pick me!!! I'll be your friend. :-)
  • bspinder13
    Options
    Im new here and need all the help and encouragement I can get. Feel free to add me
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thats me all over! came back on here after falling off for way too long and a large portion of my friends have either un-friended me:sad: because of my slack *kitten* or have done so themselves. You can had me and we can both kick each others *kitten*'! :wink:
  • meshelley79
    meshelley79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more MFP friends too! For the first time I've decided to make my diary open to friends. The possibility of exposure has really helped me to stay on track!
  • seeenuf5
    seeenuf5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started on my journey today! Count me in!
  • jennaofthejungle
    jennaofthejungle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm still new and up for more friends :) Add me if you'd like.