Not to cheat!!

Options
2»

Replies

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Pre logging and cherry tomatoes. I love to keep cherry tomatoes on hand as a quick pop to eat if needed. They are worth whatever they cost out of season.
  • ladioffaith
    Options
    I have found that if I fail to plan, I plan to fail.

I do pretty well on days I am able to plan my food and cook something to take to work, but today was not one of those days. Meetings kept me out of the office from 4 to 7 p.m. I knew my dinner would have to be on the run. I ate a pretty low calorie (for me) breakfast and lunch and that was the ONLY thing that had me under my calories.

I stopped at chipotle because I knew their burrito bowl fits well into my plan. But I was so hungry after consuming only 600 calories earlier in the day that 500 calories wasn't going to cut it. So I crossed over to the dark side and visited the vending machine.

It is only by the grace of God that I kept under my 1730 calorie goal.
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    pre-logging looks like a good idea !

Nice thread ...

Sounds like pre-logging is the way to go, thanks everyone!!
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have the cheats and account for it...I just don't have as much of it, or I have a 'bad' day, get it out of my system and carry on.
    I have found that over the last few months, my sugar cravings have dropped insanely low. I used to be a full fledged Coke addict, now when I have the odd glass, it tastes funny...and it's been a good few weeks since I had chocolate.
    I don't miss not having Coke or chocolate, and now when I do have them, I really don't worry about it.
    Eating out at restaurants is a pleasure rather than an admission of defeat...seriously, I love all you can eat chinese buffets!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    When I am hungry I find a couple of cashews do WONDERS for me. Protein and a bit of fat are your friend. And they really are just like 35-50 calories.

My big thing is to take a few and WALK OUT OF THE KITCHEN! If I stand at the cabinet I'll pick up a fig, and then another few cashews and then . . .

WALK AWAY!

Good luck.