No Way I'm Eating All That

havingitall
havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
This morning we took the dogs for a good walk and then we went to the gym. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, 55 minutes of weight training, non-stop and then 25 minutes of lane swimming. I burned just over 2000 calories. I am supposed to eat 1370 calories. If I add on my exercise calories I would be able to pig out incredibly. However, I just feel like eating healthy things today and I don't feel too hungry.

I bet I'm sore tomorrow:cry:

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    :noway: you go girl...that was a lot for one day..you are full of good energy..:bigsmile:
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Whoa girl! I wish I had your energy!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    That is an awesome workout! You probably will be sore and hungry tomorrow.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Holy workout, Batman! I would so be pigging out. :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    0002023C.gifGreat Job!! Dang, I dont do that in a week!! One of the things that drives me nuts on here is when someone works that hard and eats a cake! Please dont eat a cake!!00020292.gif
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    This morning we took the dogs for a good walk and then we went to the gym. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, 55 minutes of weight training, non-stop and then 25 minutes of lane swimming. I burned just over 2000 calories. I am supposed to eat 1370 calories. If I add on my exercise calories I would be able to pig out incredibly. However, I just feel like eating healthy things today and I don't feel too hungry.

I bet I'm sore tomorrow:cry:

Awesome job havingitall, yeah like arewethereyet aforementioned please do I mean dont eat a cake.lol Enjoy the weight loss.:)
    Arewethereyet very funny cool emoticons.:smile:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Incredible workout!! :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    0002023C.gifGreat Job!! Dang, I dont do that in a week!! One of the things that drives me nuts on here is when someone works that hard and eats a cake! Please dont eat a cake!!00020292.gif

I actually don't feel like eating things like that at all today. Dinner is going to be healthy too. The worst I may do is a Skinny Cow ice cream. But you know.......cake would be yummy:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.